Pest Gun® RTU is a great spray for use both in both indoor and outdoor situations. This product is greatly used for citrus, roses, flower gardens, indoor & outdoor pot plants.
Due to the nature of the ingredients in Pest Gun®, this product is classified as non-hazardous (according to the criteria of NOHSC) and is not a scheduled poison. This product is highly suitable for organic growing and is very popular for use in home gardens.
When using Pest Gun®, shake well before using. Do not apply when shade temperatures exceed 32°C (35°C for citrus). Do not apply for at least one month after applying a sulphur or lime sulphur spray.
20g/Lt Petroleum Oil
– Broad range of target insects – citrus leaf miner, scales, aphids, mealy bugs, whitefly, and spider mites
– Broad range of plants – citrus, grapes, roses, stone fruit, pome fruit, indoor and outdoor ornamentals
– Suitable for indoor & outdoor use
– Convenient RTU (Ready to use) spray bottle. No mixing required.
– Fast and effective insect control.
– It is important to apply as per directions for effective control.
** Please zoom in on second image to read about dosage rates etc **